If you're looking for a "get rich quick" strategy involving real estate investment, you won't find it here (or anywhere else for that matter!). Investing in real estate will not make you wealthy overnight. However, if you are creditworthy and hard-working, you can steadily build wealth by making good decisions and investing wisely. I can teach you how to do this, guiding you every step of the way.
As your coach, I will work with you one-on-one to help you apply the same system I have used successfully for decades to earn a six-figure income as an investor: find, analyze, buy, fix, sell/rent. I will also encourage you to live below your means, understand the difference between a need and want, apply what you have learned, and never forget your BIG WHY for investing in Real estate.
I always wanted to own real estate but did not know how to get started. I met Fred Tichauer 13 years ago. Fred listened to my needs and wants, and he helped me understand that the best investment opportunities were with single-family homes. He taught me how to buy foreclosed properties with little to no money down, and he provided me with the resources and the ongoing support to be successful... Today, I own 23 single-family homes with equity over 1 million dollars. There is no way I would ever be able to create a business with that kind of value with a limited investment. Fred taught me how to leverage my strong financial situation and use that to purchase real estate. Fred is also one of my closest friends, so not only did he help me become a millionaire, but I have a great friend for life. Thanks, Fred, for being my mentor!
Tier one consists of 9 hours of training over three different days. Upon completion you will be able to do the following things:
- Understand the benefits of investing in Real Estate
- Describe the characteristics of a good investor
- Identify the methods of paying for properties
- Describe my five-step system for investing in Real Estate
- Understand the reasons involved in deciding whether to flip or hold an investment property
- Apply formulas that will help you determine whether a property is likely to be a good investment
- Create and implement a 30-day and 90-day plan of action to achieve your goals
Tier two will give you an opportunity to apply the knowledge you acquired in Tier One. With my guidance, you will do all of the following activities.
- Tour 7-10 properties to determine whether they are good candidates to buy and flip or buy and hold.
-Identify the top two properties that meet your objectives to buy and hold or buy and flip.
- Write an offer to buy the top candidate, and if your offer is accepted, complete the buying process from start to finish, including inspections.
Tier Three includes unlimited calls and assistance from me for 90 days after the purchase of your first investment property.